My Dutch lessons are aimed at companies, organisations and private persons. I approach every participant in a personal way and I focus on what each person needs. That makes learning Dutch fun and motivating.
For companies and organisations:
- a professional approach based on my own experience working in a company
- business-oriented Dutch lessons
- reliable, punctual and efficient in handling paperwork
For private persons:
- Dutch lessons for holidays, work, family or just for fun
- (intensive) courses for future students of Dutch language universities or for those preparing for NT2 or CNaVT exams
- a wealth of Dutch teaching materials
I have my own classroom for a maximum of up to five participants. Teaching can of course take place at another location too. Lessons via Skype are also possible.
Extra services offered by Westaal:
- Free introductory meeting
- Lessons during daytime, in the evening or at the weekend
- Diverse teaching materials (books, audio, internet)
- Support before, during and after lessons
- Welcoming cup of coffee with, unlike the Dutch tradition, more than one biscuit 😉
Dutch lessons are available starting from €15 for a 60 minutes lesson. Private persons can inquire whether my Dutch lessons are tax-deductible. For a free no-obligation estimate, please feel free to contact me.
For translating texts from German or English into Dutch I can also be of service. I translate or proofread texts such as application letters (for example, for a Master’s programme at a Dutch university) or newspaper adverts. Finally, you can discover the local historical city centre with me, because I provide in guided tours in Aachen in English, German, Italian or Dutch.